Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Things I Like

There are certain things that strike me as funny that others could probably give a rip about let alone find the least be funny. The picture in the this post has made me chuckle for the last few days. All the way since the man mad it dark in the morning and light at night.

Billy Shakespeare wrote:

To be, or not to be: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep;
No more;

So which is it? To Be or not to be? Life or Death? The last few mornings, since it is dark when I work out, the lights are still all on in the store fronts. And this liquor store next to Gold's Gym has made the decision:"To Be" LIFE and LIVING. And I salute you!


Song of the day. "Bad Romance" Lady Gaga
The Gaga Law (RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)² = Bad Romance






4 comments:

  1. The sign could also be promoting this:
    http://www.tobforteens.com/



    Not sure if I need more RAH or GA...my formula is unbalanced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally on a computer where I can comment!! You know I like that store and you KNOW I LOVE that video.

    Walk walk fashion baby....

    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't hear or read that little soliloquy now without thinking of the academic decathlon in Billy Madison. Which soon leads to visions of a giant penguin.

    "Oh, I see what's going on in here. So sorry to interrupt!"

    Proceed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike - only you can know if you need more RAH or GA. And Yes Larry, I know your obsession with that Vid, and after you poseted it I tried to et a polar Bear CLoak

    Kelly, I am lazy, but I almost tried to find sandler over acting Spakespeare, or that kid going "You see that guy's balls?"

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and feedback!