Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patty's Day

I know this may come as a surprise to most of you, but St Patrick's day is one of my least favorite days of the year. The drunks and the drunk fighters and the drunk drivers come out in force. As my brother likes to say "The rookies come out and try to impress the pros and ruin it for everyone."

One good thing I have noticed is the progression of St. Paddy's (which is it Patty's or Paddy's?) Day t-shirts. Here they are in order for boring to awesome:

The bad:



The Better:

AND THE FANTASTIC!

Song of the day: "Jump Around" The House of Pain... I'll serve your ass like John McEnroe...



2 comments:

  1. Woot woot! Loved being mentioned plus the t-shirts LOL'd us.

    Zac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep St Pats and New Years Eve...worst nights ever for drunks.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and feedback!