Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Dani

Well I guess for the next few months since we are now the same age well will probably have a lot more in common, but come August 28th all bets are off as I am sure I will have many new interests then.

Too bad UNI is more important to you than presents and parties... it only means and extra week of waiting. You want a hint for your gift? it is bigger than a bread box and smaller than a bread truck. See Two HINTS! If you solve this riddle you may get some insight into what you are getting:


Here on earth it is true, yesterday is always before today; but there is a place where yesterday always follows today. Where?


So happy birthday, good to see you when you swung by to see the Troll at Hooters. Glad to hear you had a fun time and saw a real one shoed drunk at the movies.

Jamie Lou says Happy B-Day too!




I guess you'll have to look forward to someday....





1 comment:

  1. Good God. If I EVER sound like that, including when I'm 80, you have my permission to tackle me on the stage and drag me off. And thank you for the birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and feedback!