Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Puddle of Mudd, Saving Able, Rev Theory, Tyler Reed

I have to be honest, Tyler Reed I didn't see you. I was at Charlie's Filling station. I was drinking Screw drivers. But before you say, "they are just drinks Cam, you should have been at the show". I say to you, there was freshly squeezed OJ involved. On the way to the show, some punk bitch from family fun time tried to tell us if we didn't give him 3 dollars our car would be towed. We told him to fuck off. He agreed. The only thing I regret is not taking his iridescent parking jacket and shoving it up his ass.

I cannot speak to Tyler Reed, I hope he was awesome, the Val Air was freaking hot like a good show had been put on just before we got there. Rev Theory..... more than a bit heavy for me..... also missing more than a bit of identification. They sounded a lot (more than a bit) like Seven Dust, Creed, and someone else.... Rev Theory needs their own sound.

Saving Able put ona great show but what we noticed fore the past act is that the vocals are MORE THAT A BIT HARD TO HEAR. I mean mubling you lines should be fine if the truth to these words didn't mean , more. Which they do mean more.

Puddle of Mudd what can I say about them?!?! one of the better shows I have seen since NIN was at the Well. great freaking rock show!!!!!:

5 comments:

  1. You should have seen your wife tell that kid to fuck off when we walked over. You would have been so proud. And $3? He tried to charge us $5! By the way, I think I lost around five pounds in water weight last night. Yay for dehydration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gimme a Hell
    Gimme a Yeah
    Stand up Right Now...or don't the choice is yours, I'm no Nazi.

    I didn't mind either opening band, although did not love them...they did their job. I could hear the lyrics a little better with my earplugs in...but still much of it was a little mushy.
    Puddle of Mud was great though...good rock show, got to love someone who is not afraid to throw in a few good cover songs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You people sent me home a drunk boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA, sorry about that. The fresh orange screwdrivers (I think he was tequillia subrises) were sooooooo good! the fruit is "almost" ripe now

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and feedback!