Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Cubbies baseball and football season

Being an A's fan (I know I know but the bash brothers were doing their thing during my formative years) I have never had a vested interest in the Cubs. My brother on the other hand is a "BIG FAN" so because of that I have had a bit more interest as of late. that is why this video made me laugh I think:



Now as much as baseball is America's past time, I think we all can agree that football is king. and in Iowa it is college football. and with that on 51 days until kick off. Just a heads up, that happens to be my birthday, and unlike some people I really do like surprise presents.

3 comments:

  1. THe beer gut swaying in the back with the bobblehead steals that video.

    For the life of me, I'll never figure out Cub Fan.

    ((Cue Harry trying to say Hideki Irabu))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baseball - bleh, football - ehh...

    Now hockey, that is a sport to look forward to. Get to find out the new name and logo today (I have heard a pretty solid leak/rumor and am disappointed but still trying to stay positive that they can make it cool...even though I really don't want a pig jersey!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The surprise would be if you got our present on your actual birthdate.

    When are you going to practice putting up the samll tailgating tent.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and feedback!