Tuesday, July 22, 2008

You Don't Mess With the Zohan


Yeah, please listen to me when I say DON'T MESS WITH THE ZOHAN, and not because Sandler got all roided our for this roll(he does have good abs). Mostly because you will want two hours of your life back. Here is the little secret, you aren't getting it back. I am guessing because Mike Meyers made the abortion of a movie the Love Guru, Sandler being a SNL alum didn't want him to be the only one. Terribel, just terrible. Better than Norbit? Yes. Better than Date Movie? Oh, God yes. Better than much else? Not really.

On of the saddest thing (other than Michael Buffer playing a role in this movie) Is the poor writting by Judd Apatow I normally find the movies his name are put on the pretty damn funny side, but not this time. A few bright spots would be the cameos by Jon McEnroe George Takei, Bruce Vilanch, MAriah Carey, Kevin James, and Chris Rock (his family got hacked up). But really other than that a D would be the highest I could go.




Big plans upcoming first in the Blog world I will have thoughts on the UFC and Affliction fights. And JB not sure which guy you don't like but, Tim Silvia got $800,000.00 to fight Fedor. That got me to thinking, I wouldn't take it. I'd be drinking my dinner through a straw for the rest of my like and talking through a machine like Stephen Hawkings. Now would I like Jamie Lou fight Fedor? No, I am not an animal people. Geez.


Also along the lines of the fights will be my thoughts on Mediacom, and how I am 95% sure I am getting a dish. More on those douche bags in another post, they may need an entire post dedicated to them. A-holes.


Also comming up, Jamie Lou is off to KC to see her sister and our nephew and her parents. So that should be a great trip for her. I a lucky enough to have an IBM guy coming in to work the next week, so I will be getting prepped for that most of the weekend (all of sunday for sure).

Speaking of the weekend, finally going to get the rest of the pool paving finished up at the folk's. Some nice friends have a greed to work for beer, pizza, and a swim on Saturday. So Jamie B, Joe V, 80's Paul, Dave, Rusty and others. Pray for no rain, It would be nice to get that project DONE!

8 comments:

  1. It's sylvia who I don't care for. He's nowhere approaching the caliber of Fedor. Nobody is, though, but there are better fights ahead for Fedor. But Tim Sylvia was a waste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure you are being fair to Silvia. 25 Minutes with Randy. the nogera fight was GREAT for 3 rounds. Silvia really took it to him. the last Arloski(sp?) fight sucked but the first 2 were pretty good.

    I think Fedor is on a different plane. did you see him fight Hung Man Choi, that was great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not saying I like they guy, just that he is a top 5 heavyweight in the world probably.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that you're surprised by how awful Zohan was. Did you see a trailer for the movie? Good lord, it looks terrible.

    I'd take $800,000 to fight Fedor. Look at it this way... Sylvia got punched 6 times, fell down, got choked out, and it was over in 37 seconds. I could handle that. I wouldn't punch the guy, though. It reminds me of Mongo from Blazing Saddles, "Oh, don't shoot him. You'll only make him mad."

    Thad

    ReplyDelete
  5. See that is the point, I don't think you could handle getting punched 7 times by fedor. If silvia says it is the harderst he has ever been punched, it woudl probably kill a normal person. Just a thought (in my best stephen Hawkings robot voice).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I figure I will rent Zohan from Netflicks when it comes around. I will put it on the bottom of my que and if it gets sent I will watch. You know a nice light rain on Saturday afternoon might be refreshing and a good reason for a beer break!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Was that a motorboat?"

    No, no, no, no, no, no.

    That was the sound of a little bit of my brain dying during Zohan. It didn't surprise me that it was awful. I just wasn't expecting to deal with it without the gooey goodness of white cheddar nuggets...that made it tough to handle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Speaking of Stephen Hawking, am I going to hell for laughing my ass off at this?


    http://hawkingfamilyguy.ytmnd.com/

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and feedback!