Monday, July 28, 2008

Billy Joe's Karaoke Night

After a very, very long work week it was a nice Friday night out for me. Finished of my Summer beer tour at Old Chicago. Remember Think Globally, Drink Locally. Then it was off to Billy Joe's for some karaoke singing. I think a good time was had by all. The Fabulous Doak Sisters were there. And Thad and Monica and Trent and Zac and Cam and a bar-full of singers. Some were good, some were great but everyone had a fun time. Until some dude blow chunks in the urinal, sing and floor of the men's room. Who ever you are dude. Not cool, not cool at all.

I digress, below are some photos from the night:



The Girls:

The boys?
Shhhhhhh, Dani Singing Bjork. Someone has been practicing
LION FACE!
LEMON FACE!

He's good (best Billy Madison Voice)I have no idea what I am singing, Maybe Elvira! But it looks a bit more serious than that, maybe I should practice like Dani?!?!


Thad, the day before the debacle :( Thanks for the help again!

Zac Rocking it!
Monica Rocking it? Trent loving it?!?!
The girls?

2 comments:

  1. Stephen Colbert just wondered if state fairs are on the decline, where will we be able to step on strangers' vomit. Clearly he hasn't been to Billy Joe's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, whose "girls" are those? They sure are hooteriffic!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and feedback!