Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Best cartoon ever? Dani's love of cutting

Not sure where this originated, but I got it at work from JB, and I laughed:


But really drinking a driving, what's up with that?

So Dani didn't get quite enough off cutting when she had a c-section. No, she had to go and get her appendix out over the weekend too. She may end up on "I'm addicted to Surgeries", man I love those shows. So here is my attempt to come up with some "cover ups" Vote for you favorite (hhmm I wonder if I can find a vote counter....) So here are some options from around the interwebicon:


Choice 1:

Choice 2:

Choice 3:

and 4:

6 comments:

  1. Oooo! I vote for #2. It's purty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she should get a full body suit of Star Wars' scenes. Emperor Palpatine's face is great for covering scars! Plus sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I asked Dani if she's addicted to scars on her tummy. She said no...but I'm not convinced. She could get an entire Charlie Brown scene. That would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Dani needs to do something about her face before she worries about the scars on her stomach.

    Thad

    P.S. This is a joke. Dani, you know that I love you and your face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like #2 for beauty, but my scars are most like person number 4. Speaking of person 4, does she have 3 belly buttons?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The joke came from me....you're welcome. Have a drink on me!

    Petersen

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and feedback!