Sunday, August 3, 2008

Macey's first sour candy

I love the internet. I love I can log onto CycloneFanatic.com and a friend I used to work with can instant message me out of the blue. I love it even more that he sent me a video of his 2 1/2 year old daughter Eating her first warhead candy.

So Matt Thank you for sharing Macey (and I understand she wanted this candy) eating this candy for the first time.

Here is the background story:

Matt and his family went to the Cyclone Tailgate in Waterloo in June and Jamie Pollard had all the kids come to the front and gave them a bag of stuff. In it was a warhead and she insisted on trying it so he got it on video...

4 comments:

  1. That guy should be arrested for child abuse. Not for the Warhead, but for making her wear an ISU shirt. :-)

    Thad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Matt now he knows what punishment to give when she swears or talks back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still make that face when I eat those candies. In fact, just thinking about them makes me shiver!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's how kids learn. It's just like touching the hot stove...everyone has to do it once.
    Warheads are awesome though and I fully endorse them for the masses.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and feedback!