Friday, August 8, 2008

Things I learned from watching The Incredible Hulk

I learned lot of things while watching Ed Norton's The Incredible Hulk. So in no particular order here we go

I learned that you will not like the hulk when he is hungry.




I learned that Ed Norton must not have got real tattoos for American History X.







Unlike the Dude, Tim Roth does make a really good bad guy.

If the U.S. military is after you in a foreign country, you will not only be able to elude them, but hitchhike your way all the way home in 17 short days from Guatemala by way of Brazil.

The hulk loses his mental faculties, but the abomination speaks the queen's English with perfect diction.

The hulk clap will put out fire, but not rupture ear drums.

Tony Stark made a lot of money this summer.

Lou Ferrigno is still a massive, MASSIVE human being.

He is also still quite deaf.

He also can't find shirts that fit him.






If you need to learn a foreign language, forget Rosetta stone, all you need is Grover.









The Abomination, after getting "knocked out", will remain in that state for several minutes.

Soda from Brazil with hulk blood will make you feel kinda tingly on the inside.

Stan Lee likes said Brazilian soda.

Stomach acid has no effect on a USB drive. Hulk or Human it is all good.

Even Bruce banner thinks Purple pants are a bad idea.

Encrypted chat is done in real time. And they are real fast/accurate typers, not one backspace used.

There are still crazy cab drivers in NYC. Maybe, just maybe the subway is a better choice.

Bombs don't hurt the Hulk, but the military thinks hand guns might.

Found out the Hulk is afraid of Thunder.



The Abomination can take bullets and direct hits from missiles but if a steel chain hits him he goes to sleep like a little baby. Also those same chains don't have a weakest link, the hulk can choke as hard as he likes....







The last things I learned? NYC still doesn't know how to get their citizens out of harms way when a disaster happens. They just let the people do as they please.

Like Iron Man another solid movie. I say B- again. Next up will be the new Indiana Jones movie. From the trailer it looks like they may have mailed this one in and went for a bad movie. But I may be wrong. I hope I am wrong.

5 comments:

  1. It would've been a lot cooler if Ed Norton demanded that someone put their mouth on the curb for him.

    So the "Ace Up My Sleeve" tat from Rounders was a fake, too? Dammit, actors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still want to know what happen to the Abomination. They never say or show anyting. He is laying on the ground under the Hulk's foot and then the Hulk leaves. He did not kill the Abomination, at least it was not implied that I remember.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was implied that Tony Stark had him at S.H.I.E.L.D.

    Plus he wears nice suits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like I didn't miss much. I'm in for Indy. What night?

    Thad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indy had me until the fridge scene. Unfortunately, that's only about 10 minutes in....

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and feedback!