Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Maybe...

The way I am feeling today maybe I'll come up with 100 things I don't like.... I have been feeling on the touchy side and I don't get why I am feeling like..... like I'm "SUPERFLY T.N.T," I'm the "GUNS OF NAVARONE."

maybe just a few reasons why in no particular order


  1. wailing off key to your headphones
  2. knowing it all about everything, and never shutting up about it
  3. SLURPING hot tea so loud it can be heard 30 feet away
  4. being unreliable
  5. being unhelpful
  6. being rude
  7. repeating yourself (a pass given if you have been drinking)
  8. thinking rules are meant for other people

I have to stop, urge to kill rising..... much change thoughts.....

Sunday Jamie Lou and I got the Camaro out of storage and put 100 miles on it. Good news it still has that new car smell. Bad news, the front license play bracket says I have to screw two holes into the front to push rivets into the car to hold it on permanently. I have ZERO interest in screwing holes into anything on that car. I am at a loss as to what to do. I know it is illegal to not have the front plate, but it should be illegal to have to deface that car to mount the plate too. So any suggestions?!?! I am listening.

Got to chat with my lil' sis from college last night on facebook. The interwebs are an amazing thing. real time chatting with an old friend who is in Shanghai, it is so amazing to me. When I went to college there were bulletin message boards and GOPHER from the university of Minnesota. Heck 3 1/2 inch floppies weren't even around, and now they don't hardly exist. Maybe a future post will be on things that have come and gone in the last 15 years. 3 1/2 inch floppies will make the list for sure.

So this is truly a random one I guess. Rage, Cars, requests for suggestions, Old friends, computers, and China. Now let's add in some Chains and there you have it!

I say it again, Suck it Trebek

Song of the day: "No Excuses" - Alice In Chains - man I hated this disk when I got it in college, It was so not what I wanted from Chains at that time, then I came back to it a few years later and really listened to it for the first time.... it is my second favorite album they did.


3 comments:

  1. Man, you need a soak in the Hot Tub Time Machine! Relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Chains album - freshman year, case days. Always brings back fond memories. Good times....I think. - PAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try to keep the drunk repeating to a minimum.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and feedback!