Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Question time #3

Wednesday, and that doesn't mean hump day, that means it is question day.  That's right, enter your question in the comment section below for Unqualified Advice answers this Friday.  I know what you are thinking... what is he unqualified to give answers on?  You have a question on rocket building, I have advice for you.  You have questions on distribution practices, I have unqualified advice for you.  You have questions on how to raise your children, having none myself allows me a unique and correct way to give unqualified advice.  Don't even get me started on the subjects of power-lifting or interpretative dance, I am super unqualified to help you with my advice on that. You will probably find the advice life affirming if not life changing.

music for the day:
"Dazed and Confused" Led Zeppelin



hurry before time runs out.... 11PM tonight.....1-28....it ends.....

2 comments:

  1. Two questions:

    Will the Vikings ever win a Super Bowl?

    What's worse. Being a Vikings fan or an ISU football fan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How evil is PopMarket? And how glad am I that I didn't know it existed in college (because then I would be super-poor).

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and feedback!