Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Question Time #2

Question time!

I'm going to try this week's Q and A a little different.  So my unqualified answers will still come on Friday, but I thought I would ask for questions today.  That gives people 2 full days to ask a question that is very important to them.  And seeing that I am unqualified to answer any question that is asked you can rest assured that the answer you get will be the one that you need.  Remember there is a difference between want and need.... So feel free to fire away with question on love, medicine, science, nature (human and animal), the world, the universe, space, the ocean, literature,religion,  music, computers, programming, manufacturing, job performance, resume writing, character development, child raising, education, politics, crafting....These are just a small portion of the topics that I am unqualified to give answers on.  So please feel free to ask away in the comment section below.


Song of the day 

"My Hometown" - Neil Young..this comes from the Album A letter Home, recorded at Third Man Records and electro-mechanically engineered.  The Boss and Neil Young and Jack White, what is not to love?

4 comments:

  1. How do you feel about challenges? -Cas

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when is the right time to start looking for a job and does a resume really matter that much? - JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come no one ever wants to play Trivial Pursuit but they love Trivia Crack?

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and feedback!