Thursday, January 15, 2015

Things I like, trying something new.

THINGS I LIKE

So Zac and Dani and Ella and Charlie gave me my "man card" for Christmas.  Which brings me to the thing I like: Twin Peaks. Sure it has scenic views, sure the talent is better in Dallas than it is in
I finally got my man card back.
Des Moines, sure it may not be a place I would take small children.  But it has cold beer, and way above average food, that I have come to find out is made daily in house from scratch, which may explain why I like the food there.  But what I really like is they way I have been treated as a sports fan.  Being a viking and Cyclone fan in Cowboy and Longhorn territory respectively hasn't always been easy.  But at Twin Peaks they have no problem giving me a four top for my self and the game on my own television, not a lot of places would even care to cater to one person, but they have been more than willing.  I wouldn't say willing to bend over backwards, but I would like to see that.....

SOMETHING NEW

Unqualified advice

I am going to try this, leave a question any question and I will give you the answer.  But just know right now, I am pretty much unqualified to give any advice on any subject.  So it may end up being funny, or a giant failure.  So I guess Friday's unqualified advice responses will be up to you, the reader, to ask a question that you need the answer to.  And maybe a title for this part, "ask Cam" seems a bit obvious, and "unqualified advice" may be too simple, we shall see.  You are now on the clock blog reader!

4 comments:

  1. Oh where to start. First question: If you could eat one food, and only one food, for the rest of your life what would it be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it wrong that when I go to a Thai place and they ask how spicy I want something 1-5, I always picture them using a Spice Weasel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. look forward to these answers and more tomorrow.... like I said this could either be fun or bad, let's try and make it fun (and I am glad you have)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do Longhorns really have Long horns?

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and feedback!