Tuesday, January 6, 2015

To rise from the Dead or Not

Giving it a real thought, bringing this back from the dead. Not sure that anyone really missed it but there is a lot to talk about in my head
  • wine 
  • beer
  • leaving Iowa
  • Dallas Texas
  • vinyl records
  • home repairs
  • getting healthy
  • getting older
  • working from home
  • the terrible Vikings
  • the worse cyclones
  • a few movies that I have seen
  • a few creative things I want to create
like I said, I am thinking about bring this back from the dead(that is me thinking).....

















Song of the day "High Ball Stepper" from the great Jack White

3 comments:

  1. I miss blogging...but was basically told not to until Angie's lawsuit gets settled - just in case I say something that could impact it either way. We had to print off everything that had been previously published since the time of the accident (actually everything about 2 years before to prove we weren't suicidal or crazy) AND print off any facebook messages that might pertain to the accident/case in any way...even if someone just asked how we were doing. Pain in the ass.

    Now 2.5+ years later, we are slowly getting closer to an end (hopefully)...and then I can write again. Your blog, makes me miss it that much more. I am glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well isn't that a handy dandy "fuck you". I check, and check, and most have died, mine sure did. Life, death, stress, loss of interest.... many things can direct you to different places, I am an example of that

    ReplyDelete
  3. There has been quite a few "fuck yous" in the whole accident litigation process...something that I never want to have to go through again (and ours isn't even bad compared to some).

    Yep, life happens but I am glad you decided to give it a go again.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and feedback!