Monday, September 8, 2008

Cool vid or two

Went to the I-State game Saturday. Man oh man 2 - 0 is soooooo much better than 0 - 2. The DM Register ran something I think that said last season 44 or so teams won their first two games and all but 3 were bowl eligible at the end of the year. Not saying this is that kind of team, but they are scoring more, the QBs seem to pass it better, and the "D" flies all over the field. Big game next week.

Vikes play tomorrow. Pumped for that.

not sure if you heard. Fa-vruh played for the NY Bretts eerrrr I mean Jets today. Oh yeah, Brady got hurt too. That is inside information I got so you prolly never heard a thing about either of those...

Feeling a tad lazy so thought I would pull a JB and just post a vid **wink**

This has been around for quite a while, but I am still amazed. Starts off SUPER slow, but gets really cool around 0:52 in......


the Lidell Vs Evans carnage from UFC 88(if it stays up):

7 comments:

  1. I think it's safe to say that the Chuck Liddell Era is officially over. He's taken some nasty losses. He leaves himself so open, where before he could compensate for it with some quickness. He can't get out of the way from shots like that.

    Brutal. I was too tired to buy that PPV, and too lazy to

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....too lazy to drive somewhere & watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Hawks! Go Vikings!

    Thad

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I am lazy, I just don't post. I am lazy a lot...that is why I suck.

    I did enjoy the hand video though and am glad you posted it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL at handheld video of the TV. Nice.

    Good riddens to Chuck Liddell; I never liked him and thought his hair was stupid. Maybe Silva will cripple him and then it'll be all over. I don't like Evans much either. Coming from jiujitsu, I'll always prefer finesse over "brawling": not exciting, and totally out of step with the 'target market' for the UFC nowadays. WAR Minotauro!

    When you come to the movie tonight, ask me about "The Machine Girl".
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSpCWJnnWVI

    L

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm...too bad the Vikings sucked lastnight. Equals grumpy husband.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Some people have way too much time on their hands, as demonstrated by the hand video... and the fact that I sat and watched it!
    :o)
    LaLa

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and feedback!