Wednesday, September 28, 2011

it sometimes seems typical.....

So the following photos are just what I would call typical.

The first would be a typical day where I park my car.  you can ask anyone I work with, that is what the lot looks like where I park nothing funny about it, sometimes there may be 4 or 5 more cars in the near shot of the photo.

The second is a photo on the note left from the "facilities manager."  I mean really someone spent time and energy and resources to do this.  Maybe they are expecting a big hiring rush that I don't know about.

The third photo is how the facilities' leaky roof spots are dealt with (full disclosure they did just have people up there this summer putting a new roof on this bad boy, it seems they missed a few spots, luckily it hasn't really seemed to rain much lately). Point is what I see as wasted time, energy and resources.  I admit I am a waste of space in more way than one, just never been called out on it I guess.

The last is what is on my windshield last night after bowling at the alley, I do have friends that listen and are indeed as funny as they are inclined to think they are.  No one will fess up to it yet, maybe it is better that way....
Typical parking day at work

the note

ceiling next to cube farm, I wish we had these in college to pound beer from, like a boss of course

Note left from friends after bowling at the alley
song of the day, I took a long tube trip last night just clicking on video after video, ended up here and it made me happy.  Local boy done good I say:


This one might have a few bad words in it, so may not be OK for work, but it doesn't make it any less cool! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. ha ha...better watch out for the facilities manager - basically the modern day boogie man. He's gonna get ya!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and feedback!