Friday, April 3, 2009

1 extra attack is sexy



I am a bit of a different cat.... I love sports, I love math, I love food, I love crossword, I love combat sports, and I love video game.... and now I have done it again. After playing World of Warcraft a few years ago with some friends at work I thought I would never play again.... but here we are some of the same guys some new once and me playing more WoW... some people really get into it the whole role playing angle,it is important to them, not so much for me and my frost mage CT McGee... we are all about the murder of others. Sure that sounds harsh, but we didn't start it we just like to finish it. Today I hit lvl 65... 15 more to lvl 80. doesn't sound like so far to go, but the amount you have to play to level starts to grow pretty fast once you hit 60. So me and those others in the Deeprun Tram Security guild play, and we play for the right reasons. that being to murder the horde. Hey like billy zane once said "If it feels good, do it."

here are a couple of my favorite Wow vids I have seen lately:





to those that come and check, only to be disappointed I am sorry. But I am back, and I have some things to talk about, from GoW2, to Billy Joe's, to giant blue floppy peters, to Iowa State, to the State of Iowa... heck I have a 10 year anniversary with Jamie Lou coming up, hopefully a trip to 3 this year, and maybe work is slowing down. If there is something you want to hear rambled on just ask

I promise to do better. and you had me at hello, you complete me.
the title from today's blog comes from my picture at the top. the random things you capture in screen prints makes me laugh

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back...can't you just here the Welcome Back Kotter music playing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been wondering where you were. I should have known you'd been sucked back in to the WOW world. I've lost many loved ones there... sister, nephews, and now cousin. so sad... How's the unicorn/pegasus clock? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, the anonymous comment was me... LaLa :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All is right with my world again. Welcome back, Cameron Ted.

    Your Hero

    ReplyDelete
  5. More blogs.

    Less WoW.

    Less blogs about WoW.

    Thad

    ReplyDelete
  6. LEEEEEEROYYYYYY JENKINS!!! Hahahaha!

    Least I ain't chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see you back, but not happy to hear about the WoW. I have enough of that going on at my house.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and feedback!