Thursday, November 27, 2008

TANBTNoD

Last night was TANBTNoD. Oh... that's The Annual Night Before Thanksgiving Night of Debauchery.

We (Me, Jamie Lou, Jim and Ginger (in-laws), Zac and Dani, Mike (for a bit), Trent and Monica, Thad, Todd, and Nathan(i think that was the name, he was new to the group and it was a night of debauchery) started off at Billy Joe's Picture Show. Saw the movie, Nick and Nora's Infinite Play List. I would give the movie a C+ to B-. Pretty average show, with some great one-liners. The one things that I really took from the movie is that if anyone is getting raped in that van, it will probably be a guy.

After the movie it was off to the lounge and a night of Karaoke. There we were joined by Deweese and sang ans sang..... there was some Tenacious D, Our Lady Peace, Oasis, Nirvana, Bjork among others....

Some then went on to debaucher at 3-bag...... Then B-rizzle (Bryce) showed up and we hung at BJ's for a bit more... everyone had then left 3-bag so Bryce and I were off to Charlie's Filling Station. There we got terrible drinks, we think they were grapefruit and tequila. Not fun, but we had a nice time....

Now getting ready to head to Granger and eat way too much food and play some Wii!

2 comments:

  1. Cameron,
    Thanks for my visiting East of the Equator blog. Your blog looks pretty coo, too! How did you stumble across my blog?

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and the missus.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...sorry I had to bug out. GF-Unit drama. I was all ready to karaoke Mad World too!

    I actually liked what I saw of the movie, the characters seemed relatively believable (awkward silences, etc...) and the music was pretty decent. Plus the gum, the phone, the toilet...hilarious (reminiscent of Trainspotting).

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and feedback!