Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Not dead, just left my brain on vacation...

Something about getting back from vacation to "mandatory OT" at work...... 30 degrees instead of 85 in Mexico...... a hound that got knocked down the stairs and wasn't moving too well..... and a host of other things that made me just want to do nothing for a while, but now I am back!


So the Valentin Imperial Maya resort was the shiznit. And Jamie Lou and I had a great time with Rusty and Shannon doing nothing in paradise and loving it. There will be posts to follow with photos and stories, but for now this is just a quick note to saw "I'm not dead yet." So, I am not dead yet, there is has been talked about being said, and now said.

Later

Cameron

PS if someone asks real nice, I may even tell you about channel 47, you would have to ask REALLY nice to hear about channel 48.........


and I just noticed WOOT OFF! so get to banging F5!!

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm...yes channel 48. I hear it was shocking. Confused...ashamed...interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it interesting that Cam was the first to find channel 48 and then tell the rest of us (in detail) about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, that's me above.

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got to hear about it (in detail) over dinner. YUCK!!! -Cas

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and feedback!