Monday, October 13, 2008

New Feature

Well, added "followers" over to the right, so please take the time to check in and show that you are a fan. Even if you don't post, it is nice to know that there are some readers out there.

After you do that you can head on over to me newest endeavor and give me any suggestion that you might have, I am a big guy, I can handle it!

So click away and enjoy: run fat cam run

A few other random thoughts
  • happy dexter is back, just not quite sure where the new characters are all going to fit in right now
  • happy heroes is back, wondering if they have a few too many things going on to give them all enough time
  • happy to be working out again
  • happy the vikes can win, even if it is ugly

3 comments:

  1. Working out again? Don't forget the horse steroids...that's how the cool people do it.

    Mac

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely a follower and not a leader.

    As for working out - I am way too lazy although I often think that I should get at it. Eating healthy? That box of Dots that will consist of my entire caloric intake today probably would not agree with most diets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go on the working out. I plan on starting again soon, since the Lady Friend wants me to take Brazilian JiuJitsu with her next month. That stuff is tiring, but a lot of fun!

    Don't worry, I'll keep in touch and hang out with you guys at Billy's if you want.

    I'm seeing Mama Mia tonight--it's my birthday!

    L

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and feedback!