Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Things I like

I like signs that can only use pictures to get their point across, I like them even better when they don't make any sense to me. This one is from the Hy-Vee gas station on Fleur on the "SOUTH SIDE" (heck it could be at all of them)!

Now I could buy that a person in a gas powered wheelchair may, and I repeat MAY need help filling up their chair. I would think that if they have the ability to create a gas powered wheelchair, they would have the ability to fill it up on their own. I guess that is neither here nor there with my real issue with the assistance button.

My real problem with the gas station is their assertion that a baby could have a gas powered stroller! That is just dumb. First, the baby wouldn't even be able to get credit to have a gas card to pay with, let alone have a concept of money and being able to get into the wallet for the right bills. Second, who would drive? The baby? That is just stupid. Lastly, I am sure the baby would need some kind of license to drive a gas powered stroller, and that isn't happening until at least 16, 14 if the baby's parent wanted to ride along I guess.

Speaking of stupid, Rebecca Black. Now I know she never asked for any of the fame she got, but today's video is simply fantastic, stick it out through the credits, you will laugh:

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are back...too late for a "Things I learned from Transformers (besides don't go to Transformers)" review?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it really ever too late to warn people of the horrors of Transformers 3?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that I had tried and tried with Transformers 2...but to no avail. They learned the hard way.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and feedback!