Thursday, July 28, 2011

Things I learned form the movie "Horrible Bosses"

This movie was entertaining, nothing real new or over the top that makes it a must see. But I had a few good laughs. I'd give it a B- for a grade and say that it is a "must see" compared to "Transformers 3". Not for children, drugs and language violence and a little sex.... So with that here are the things I learned watching "Horrible Bosses"


  • I learned that when murder is your central theme, the reasons presented feel pretty flimsy when they don't center around revenge and or retribution.


  • I learned that Jennifer Aniston eating a popsicle, banana, and finally a hot dog was pretty sexy.

  • I also learned that her eating them in that order is weird, as it isn't a proper meal.

  • I learned that if you drag race in a Prius you probably won't win a lot.


  • I learned that Kevin Spacey pretty much crushes anything he ever does, and it probably isn't easy to shoot a scene with him if he is the only other one in the shot.

  • I learned that if you are going to use the dust buster to suck up cocaine, you should empty the dust filter first.


  • I learned that Colin Farrel playing a coke head sex addict loser seemed to come pretty natural to him.


  • I learned that street name of Mother Fucker Jones, has different meaning than Mother Fuck Over Jones to people not from the neighborhood.



  • I learned that if you pee on a children's playground at midnight you will end up on the sex offender registry.

  • I learned that you will claim is is entrapment to have a playground next to a bar.


  • I learned that Americans can't pronounce Gregory's real name.


I am sure there were more, but that is what the comment section is for....
Next "things I learned" installment will be on Harry Potter 7.2

2 comments:

  1. I learned that "lying" and "motivating" can often be used interchangeably.

    I learned not to admit to a crime while talking to Onstar because they will disable your call.

    I learned not to walk into a bar and ask for a hitman.

    I learned it is sometimes hard to tell the difference between fat and pregnant.

    I learned not to take a briefcase full of money into a bar.

    I learned that surveillance is not nearly as cool as it seems - unless you are surveilling Jennifer Aniston.

    I learned not to be the 3rd person trying to slide under a closing garage door.

    I learned that Professor X just rolls around in his special little secret chair all day.

    I learned that if you have to choose between firing the disabled person and the pregnant lady - you pick the pregnant lady.

    I learned it is not good to suck up to the boss for 20 years because he'll just die in an auto accident anyways.

    I learned that some people's dentists are a lot better than mine.

    I learned not to let Kevin Spacey know that you call your grandmother "Gam Gam."

    I learned that some dentists actually give you knock out gas instead of laughing gas.

    I learned that sometimes one cat can seem like lots of cats.

    I learned that some people think that adding peanuts to an allergic person's shampoo would not seem suspicious.

    I learned that you probably really don't want to kill your boss...but if you try good things will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned that if you want to commit a crime (like murdering your boss) you should make it look like an accident, or that you had nothing to do with it. And if you are really good, you don't even need to be there for the murder. Therefore not being a suspect at all.
    Angie

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and feedback!