Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Movie Invite for 7-27(that is Wednesday)

I'll have the things I learned from Horrible bosses later this week...

Movie Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 2 (Electric Boogaloo):
Movie Starts at 7:00 PM I am going to Joe's Pub in Johnston before (after work getting there after 4) for beers and pizza.
Who: You
What: HP 7.2
When: Wednesday July 27 - 7:00 PM
Where: Merle Hay Mall Cinema
3800 Merle Hay Road, Des Moines IA 50310 | (515) 252-0804
Why: Because. Mike will be there, that is cool. And this movie will be way better than Transformers 1, 2, and 3 combined(not that says too much the Transporter 1, 2, and 3 combined are better than Transformers 1, 2, and 3 combined).



Another fun new map!



and the Video of the Day! Something about this that I really like....

5 comments:

  1. Angie and I will be @ Joes between 5 and 5:30...but Angie is not coming to the movie. Angie hasn't seen any of HP 1-7.1 and doesn't want to ruin the ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I am sure the movie intricacies, are such that no one will know what is going on with out 7.1 - I don't think I have seen 6 or 7.1, I think I'll be fine though ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I know - I think she is actually interested in watching them at some point, just doesn't want to ruin the ending.

    We saw 7.1, but not 6.

    Yes, you are quick witted, I am sure you will catch up. If we get confused we can always text Cas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to comment on video of the day. I really like this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you do Tad Chilly, everyone does, it gets the people going...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and feedback!