Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Ink!

Went to see Jack Lowe at the Skin Kitchen.... Set up the appointment so long ago that when my Palm Pre reminded me Monday morning it was like Christmas....

It is the 10th anniversary for Me and Jamie Lou, so I went for a Jamie Lou Tattoo! At one point a few years back on New Years Eve, I got Jamie Lou to hold a machine gun in one hand and a pistol in the other our friends Kari and Eric's place(a little side note if it is 2AM and you call some people up in Norwalk and they are still going strong on New Years and tell you to 'come on down' buckle up because it will be a GREAT time). While I have the photo from that night of that pose it is just truely a horrible photo. Maybe too much holiday cheer, maybe her being terrified of holding Eric's rifle... either way, what I had hoped was going to be a nice idea for a tattoo ended up a no go. I ended up deciding traditional is the way to go for me this time, getting away from the celtic knots.

10th anniversary, Diamonds are the gifts. Yes, there are diamonds.

She loves roses, yep there are those.. one open in bloom and more still to come with the rose bud....

Her name is for sure there, and if I hear one more time "Here name? what if you get divorced?" I might punch that person in the arm or throat. Not sure what shitty relashonships you are in, but ours is strong. So leave your baggage far from me, sorry your folks didn't love you enough or you hate your husband or what ever your mind is messed up on I could give a rip what your issues are. Plus she knows what will happen if she tries to leave, don't you baby?!? (j/k)

and then it looked like it needed somethign else, so why not a swollow for a traditional tattoo finisher.

This photo was from my Palm Pre taken at work shot with my left hand so forgive me if it goes astray, it really doesn't do the colors justice. This is on the inside of my upper right sleave. In the Style of Sailor Jerry here you go. Let me know what you think:

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! I got the same comments when I got my "Rusty" tattoo.

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're one neck tattoo away from playing for the Denver Nuggets.

    Our 10 years is in March. Still rockin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's perfect.

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not usually a fan of arm ink, but I have to say, CT, I like it! Again, Happy Anniversary--here's to another ten!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, I did just miss with my suggestion of a Swayzaur tattoo. This is a pretty good substitute though.
    Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's the prettiest Jamie Lou tattoo I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It does look even better in person. Nice colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, so glad you opted not to go for the heavy munitions Jamie Lou tattoo. Although the actual photo of that does sound hilarious! Hope all's well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday hetero life pal.

    Oh Shannon...if your tattoo says Rusty, you can always make a glorious tribute to a Rusty Trombone if anything should happen (not that I think it will with you two). Sorry just popped in my mind and I couldn't help but share. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not sure if a Rusty Trombone depicted in pictoral form would compliment my ladylike demeanor, Mike. Cincinnati Bowtie - yes, Rusty Trombone - maybe not.

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and feedback!