Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm not dead yet...

No, I am not dead
No, this blog isn't defunct
No, Jamie Lou didn't stab me

What has happened is Jamie Lou and I took a great, long, 10 anniversary vacation to Mexico and between, getting ready, the trip, getting back to work *ugh*, and my lvl 80 frost mage there just hasn't been a ton of time. But I am back and here are the things you have to look forward to:

Mexico photos and stories
What I learned from Transformers 2
My I-state football preview complete with predictions
What I learned from GI Joe
New Friends we met in Mexico
and anything else you would like to hear from me on..... so leave a comment or drop me a text or an e-mail and I shal do my best


Here are a few of our new friends from mexico:

From Left to right: Kenneth & Melissa, Jamie Lou & Cameron Ted, Blair & Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts and feedback!