Monday, October 24, 2011

A text exchange with my friend Jesse

Jesse: Check ur fucking phone!!! We have a ver y important question for u  

Me: fuck. sorry it was downstairs... What's up?
Me: Bob Costas pees sitting down?

Jesse: Who punched me in the face? We don't remember

Me: Hahahahahahahahahaha it was the fake kick to the balls that made you drop your hands. From............  
Me: Roland spenser

Jesse: Yes!!
Jesse: debate solved  
Jesse: We couln't remember
Jesse: That was anit climactic. We thought it was someone else

Me: Sorry. I may have it wrong..... I think mike tyson punched you

Jesse: I like that story better; it makes me more awesome

Me: What name did you want? Slammer? Ho? Davey crocket? Shelf?

Jesse: Oooooooooo hitler. I took a punch from hitler ...and won

Me: Hahaha or Kim jung Il when he was ronery  

Jesse: Soooo ronrey....

FINI

Coming up soon, what I learned from "Drive" and "50/50", and heck anything else that I find amuses myself I guess.

Song of the day:

2 comments:

  1. Yes, taking a punch from Roland is no claim to fame.

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO, not to fame, but it is a funny memory, and dare I say an even funnier text exchange....

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and feedback!