Monday, August 9, 2010

NineEightTen

This is a story that has been told before and will be told again: Things start anew tomorrow….

Lots of things have happened since my last posting…..


  • More lay off at work
  • Our 11th anniversary
  • Got the Ford Falcon Up and running
  • The Falcon got a little smashed in the rear
  • Tore my calf (strained)
  • Went to Mexico for a few weeks
  • Got a pretty good tan
  • Won a Badminton tournament
  • Lost a 3-man best ball golfing tournament
  • Saw a few Movies
  • Found a great new place to eat
  • Met some new friends


So I’ll let you all pick, which one do you want to hear more about first?



Now I know this is the Clean Version, but it make embedding simpler for me. At least there are a few Artists still making cool things out there

5 comments:

  1. I wish we had pictures of the badminton tournament :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Mike did a great job covering the badminton, so you should just link to his. I definitely say that Falcon debacle and Mexico. And maybe something about your adorable niece. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MEXICO!

    Also, what did you learn from "Inception"?

    We need to hang out soon, it's been too long...

    L

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to hear about the badnimton tournament. Oh, and I like Sushi and Cigar's idea of what you learned from Inception. I learned not to see it drunk!
    Glad you're home safely.
    LaLa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Falcon smash.

    Or the pretty good tan...seems like that might cover a few things.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and feedback!