Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Things I like

Actually this one is things I really don't like. I don't like when things are redundant or say the same thing twice. The point really doesn't need to be made twice it could have just been made once. So my question is, do you need a PIN Number to make this work? Also, how bad of a person are you if your first thought when seeing this sign isn't about getting money from a machine? I am just saying




Also included in my list of hate along with PIN Number and ATM Machine is getting a french dip with Au Jus. What are those other classics I am missing?

6 comments:

  1. That would be awesome if there was an machine where you could get an ATM because there is never one when you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll most likely need money from the ATM machine (and you'll need to use your PIN Number to get it) if you're going to buy something with a UPC Code or a VIN Number.
    Just saying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I had a new DSL line put in at home today and forgot to tag my name to the previous post before submitting it!!
    I hate saying things twice, ... redundancy sucks!

    Flaherty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flaherty- UPC Code YES, VIN Number YES! I knew there had to be more...

    and Mike, you never EVER NEED ATM, you might just want it. And as the comercial says, ATM fix everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't the very idea of "ATM Machine" redundant? ATM = Automatic Teller MACHINE. Essentially, you are saying Automatic Teller Machine Machine.

    WTF?

    L

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and feedback!