Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Give it a Whirl!

I have found that for a guy that works with computers for a living I know surprisingly little about them. And I think that is hard for some people to understand, that just because you can write software for your company you might not know how to build a PC. But hey, in an attempt to learn a bit more about things, I am going to give this blogging thing a whirl. Partly to learn, but mostly because I think this computer thing is really going to catch on in a big way (I hear they even have the internet on computers now).

After seeing what my buddy Dixon is doing with utterlyuselessknowledge I figured why not (You have inspired me Dixon lol). The wife and I have some trips coming up, it is almost football season, and I may even try to get into shape I am going to see if this will be a way to stay involved, and maybe keep others connected.

And hey, who knows, I might even like it a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha - you are a blogger, bloggy, bloggy, blog! Might as well go and play D&D or be an Emo-kid. Could you be any dorkier?

    Just kidding, I've thought about doing it often but then realize that I am super lazy and it would be much easier to "not blog."

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts and feedback!